Jan. 1st, 2010
- My Puppy and I went on a four mile walk yesterday. She was all bouncy and got covered in mud, I met a grand total of five people the entire time (which is pretty much my idea of heaven) and had Nate Fick reading aloud to me and teaching me all about being a Marine. All things considered, it was the best hour of my holiday so far.
- I managed to sleep through New Year. And… well, I’m pretty much sleeping through everything at the moment. I’m starting to wonder if I have anaemia or something, because I have not been this tired in a long, long time. And I can’t process anything anyone is saying to me. Is fun.
- Dr Who very nearly made me cry. I think I’m gonna have to watch it again now that I know what happens. Without hiding behind the bear.
- Gen Kill DVDs are awesome. ASkars and PJ Ransone’s commentary is killing me! I love how they put the actors through boot camp, it really shows in the weapon handling and everything. I think I’m just about over my Real Person squick, so maybe the muses can come back out of hiding. Somehow I have over 6k words of AU and still no porn. This makes me sad. Also, I really want Rudy/Pappy fic.
- Oh Walt! It’s OK baby, the car wasn’t stopping and you’re chin strapped. *< /3*
And now, I’m gonna have a bath in the middle of the night and give my headspace a serious talking to, because this is not funny any more.